Micah's entrance


Kreiskrankenhaus,Lörrach, DE, originally uploaded by Rob Carey2.

September 4, 2010. This is the Kreiskrankenhaus (hospital) in Lörrach where my son was born 12 years ago. After Micah was born, he developed an infection that enlarged his left kidney and we were afraid he wasn't going to make it. He spent three weeks here recovering. The doctors were scheduling a major surgery for him. Everybody in our church prayed for the little dude. My dad came from California to help us out. After a few weeks it became clear he was completely whole, no surgery needed. This is also the hospital where the doctors rescued my daughter from an appendicitis just in time. Memory lane today.

3 comments:

Rene Fijten said...

If I see this I must smile about one of the remarks on your posts, the question about whether you are an architdct. You certainly have the eye for it!

Rob Carey said...

thanks- this particular building has some interesting features and angles that I never noticed before- a little challenging for me, actually...

Anonymous said...

Great page! Thanks!