it's a circus here

Circus Luna- Kandern, DE

June 3, 2011. Here's a sketch I did today of the "Circus Luna" that's here in town. It pretty much symbolizes my day today, as we missed catching a train this morning in France, then had to have a water leak in the basement fixed, then found out the local government office has misplaced my daughter's passport, just in time for our flight to the States on Tuesday for eight weeks. The good news is, I was able to sell some artwork today, which is a huge help. I was also able to get several loads of wash done, do the yard work, pack, and defrost the freezer. Hard to believe how much can happen in one day.

7 comments:

Howard and Eileen Dueck said...

Wow Rob, I wasn't sure if this was you writing this or Carey! I'm impressed. Way to support your hard-working wife!

mice_aliling said...

Wow this is nice :)

RobCarey said...

H&E- Ha Ha! :)
Mice- thank you!

Rene Fijten said...

If it's a comfort, we all have those days. Luckily you have drawing to set your mind at reboot.

RobCarey said...

Right again. Sketching does add sugar to the medicine.

SKIZO said...

Fabulous

RobCarey said...

thanks, Skizo.