Sketch video Wollbach #2

http://youtu.be/jRrmhxddV7c



December 2, 2011. Someone asked if I could make a sketch video showing the entire process of making a sketch. I couldn't do it. But this is as close as it gets. With the music and nature footage it's a bit melancholy, but it pretty well captures the gritty feel of sketching out-of-doors that I get to experience. The sketch is the first page of my new Moleskine A4 sketchbook, and it's a repeat of the sketch shown on the flag. Amazing that the weather on December 1 (yesterday) was so mild and dry, but we're experiencing the driest season in this area in 150 years.

4 comments:

Larry Marshall said...

Great video and sketch, Rob. Not only is the video done in a very artistic fashion, it shows newbie sketchers, like myself, a lot of details about how it's done. Thanks.

Cheers --- Larry

RobCarey said...

thanks, Larry. My hope was that people who want to sketch more can be encouraged just by watching it.

Jude said...

Thanks so much for making the video.

RobCarey said...

No problem, it was fun to do.