Fresno Chaffee Zoo

Chaffee Zoo, Fresno, CA July 19, 2012. After almost a week searching for a place to live, it all comes down to our little white dog. Nobody wants to rent a house to a family with a dog, even though she's the cleanest member of our family! So the search continues. In the meantime, we returned to Fresno for a couple days to visit with family and go to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo. I took along a Stillman & Birn sketchbook. Now it's time to go back to Castro Valley and continue the search. It will be great when we finally land and can unpack our boxes and suitcases and get started on this new chapter.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Rob - My name is Terri and I am the Director of Marketing for Fresno Chaffee Zoo. Your blog hit my email this morning, so clicked on it and was amazed at your beautiful artwork. Would you ever be interested in donating a piece for a fundraising auction for the zoo? You can contact me at tmejorado@fresnochaffeezoo.org

RobCarey said...

Thanks, Terri. Sounds like a great idea. We get down to Fresno quite often, so I think it would be easy to do. I'll send you an email.