English Farmhouse

Farmhouse

December 11, 2013. "English Farmhouse" 8 x 10.5 inches on Canson 140 lb -(SOLD) Original $65 - Print $20
Our daughter will be home tomorrow, so it will be good to all be together again. Friday will be my day to ship out artwork, so hopefully everyone will get their mail before Christmas. I wish I had time to organize a little art show, but I don't think it's going to happen. Fortunately, I've been able to sell a good number of prints and originals to locals and faraway friends to help with expenses, but I'm going to need to keep at it. I'll be applying to local art shows for next year and looking for more venues to sell. Meanwhile, some more teaching jobs are starting to come up, so I'm busy applying for those as well. It's all a big adventure, but the Lord keeps bringing contacts every week. It's exciting to see his provision as we trust him each day.

2 comments:

Katherine Thomas said...

I really like this piece. The muted palette especially, and the style in which you drew everything. It's very masterfully done and creates a strong mood of peacefulness and content. This is a great piece!

RobCarey said...

Thanks! Fun to work with just pencils and color now and then.