When Faith Wanes

penguin5 May 5, 2014. When Jesus walked the earth he found very little faith in God. I suppose it's not much different today. I remember a time in my own life when my faith was dormant. Because of life's circumstances, I doubted the goodness of God, and his love for me personally. What a common experience for so many of us. But we are told to seek God with all of our heart. Put everything else aside if need be, and strive to know him. For me, this process began in 1987, while living in Korea, and I have never looked back. I'm not saying my faith has not wavered. It is still tested, and it needs to be, if it is to grow stronger.

2 comments:

Vicky L. Williamson said...

These "articles" are superbly done! They get right to the heart of the matter.

RobCarey said...

thanks, Vicky. :)